Registered Massage Therapist
POSITION: Registered Massage Therapist, Toronto (Independent Contractor)
SCHEDULE: Part time, full time.
ALPHA Health Services is seeking a RMT to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi disciplinary team of experienced healthcare practitioners working with an orthopedic population. Majority of patients are private pay or covered by extended health care benefits. To learn more about ALPHA Health Services, the services provided, and the excellent practitioners who work at the clinic, please visit www.alphahealthservices.ca.
- Assessment, develop and execute treatment plans in collaboration with the client’s stated goals within scope of the clinical discipline
- Implement treatment with an emphasis on manual therapy, collaborating with other therapists, requesting, writing and sharing reports, monitoring progress and adjusting treatment, as needed
- Functioning within current evidence-based best practice
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well as part of a team with other health care practitioners
- Excellent customer‑centric assessment/treatment and exercise rehab prescription skills
- Top notch time management skills
- Effective multi-tasking
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in a multi‑disciplinary environment
- Must hold an RMT designation in good standing with the CMTO with appropriate liability insurance (preference will be given to candidates with a secondary designation in good standing, e.g., CAT(C), or DOMP)
- Concussion management, TMJ disorder skills/training is an asset
- Part‑time hours (15-20 hours/week) with ability to increase hours based on demand
Apply today! Email: Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.