** COVID-19 update: Same day tele- rehabilitation appointments available.
New patients requiring consult or returning patients welcome. We are all in this together, and we are here to support you during this time as best as possible, given the circumstances.**
We are pleased to offer tele-rehabilitation for our patients who can not attend an in person session at the clinic.
With Tele-rehabilitation we can provide physiotherapy services at a distance, through technology, when an in-person visit is not possible.
As a patient, you can expect the same safe, effective, and ethical care as an in-person visit at ALPHA and all physiotherapists at ALPHA comply with all regulatory requirements.
Is Tele-rehabilitation for you?
It may be appropriate for those who cannot easily access an in-person visit due to a shortage of physiotherapy services available in the region where the patient lives or because of transportation, health or mobility concerns.
How it Works?
All you need is an internet connection, access to a desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet, and to follow these instructions:
- Book your appointment!
* Please note your credit card information will be collected at time of booking to secure your appointment but WILL NOT be charged until after your assessment.
* If you have extended health benefits, or alternative funding, this information will be collected, and we can directly bill your insurance company for the rehabilitation physiotherapy appointment.
2. Complete your intake forms. They will be emailed to you as soon as you book your appointment. Please take the time to complete these prior to your appointment
3. You will be sent a link to join your physiotherapist for your Tele-rehabilitation appointment. All you need to do is click the link, and you are in!
4. Please arrive to your appointment a few minutes early – your physiotherapist will meet you online!
** note: from a desktop please use google chrome or safari web browser **
5. When your therapist is ready they will welcome you from the waiting room with live video connection in your private and secure one:one appointment.
To ensure you have a great appointment please ensure the following:
- You have your camera set up in a location that allows you to move around and still be seen
- You have clear audio – you may want to consider using earbuds for clearer sound (not necessary)
- Have a private space free of distraction so you can focus on what you need
6. Following your appointment your therapist will summarize the goals and treatment plan you agree on, assist you with booking your follow-up sessions, and send you your homework. You will always have the ability to email your physiotherapist with any questions or concerns as you continue to work through your rehabilitation.
You can easily book a Tele-rehabilitation appointment online. Click here to do so.
To book a tele- rehabilitation appointment, please contact your physiotherapist, call us at 416 545 1881, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.