As a personal trainer and strength coach, Zach has had the opportunity to teach and work alongside athletes of all ages and abilities, sharing his deep love of fitness with each and every client. Outside of work, Zach loves golfing and takes any opportunity he can to get out and play.
B.A. Honor’s Specialization Kinesiology, Western University
Specialties and Areas of Experience:
- Elite Hockey Development- Strength & Conditioning(S&C) (AAA, Jr./OHL, NHL)
- U15/U16 AAA Baseball
- Varsity level S&C for athletes in wide variety of sports (football, hockey, basketball, wrestling, volleyball)
- Prehab and Post-Operative Rehab
- Functional Mobility and Flexibility
- Goal-Oriented Training Programs (Competition Prep.)
- Competed in powerlifting, experience with Olympic lifting and Physique/Bodybuilding Prep
Call 416.545.1881 to book or click below to book online.